How To Celebrate Halloween The Adult Way With Arctic Buzz
Halloween is right around the corner, and we have some bones to pick with whoever is in charge of holidays (that’s not a thing, right?). The kids get all the attention on this holiday; everyone thinks they’re so cute in their little Spiderman and Elsa costumes — so unoriginal by the way — and as a result, they get free candy from strangers? Ridiculous. Also, who decided it was unacceptable to go trick-or-treating as an adult? We like free candy too…
We’re not standing for this foolishness anymore. This year, we’re making Halloween about the adults with a little help from Arctic Buzz. With that being said, let’s get BOO-zy!!
If you’re over 21 and want to celebrate Halloween the right way (aka getting Buzzed), check out these recipes:
Hard Cider Pumpkin Float
Recipe adapted from https://dineanddish.net/hard-cider-pumpkin-float-recipe/
- Two scoops of Arctic Buzz Pumpkin Pie
- 12 oz. of Woodchuck Pumpkin Cider (pumpkin cider isn’t everyone’s favorite, so feel free to use any other hard cider you prefer)
- Pour cider into chilled pint glass
- Add 1-2 scoops of Arctic Buzz Pumpkin Pie ice cream
- Serve and enjoy!
Jack O’ Lantern Bowls
- 2 scoops of Arctic Buzz Vanilla or any of your favorite flavors
- Balloons (yes, balloons)
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- Chocolate chips
- Orange food coloring
- Inflate the same amount of small balloons as the number of bowls you plan to make
- Pour white chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave in 30 sec. intervals until chocolate is completely melted
- Mix 4-5 drops of orange food coloring to the melted chocolate
- Dip each balloon into the melted chocolate, and roll balloon around lightly so all sides are evenly coated
- Transfer to parchment paper lined baking sheet and let the balloons set for at least 1 hour
- Once the chocolate has hardened on the balloons, use melted chocolate chips in a ziplock bag to pipe jack-o-lantern faces onto each bowl, let set for another 5 min.
- Pop balloons and remove them from the bowls, gently scoop your Arctic Buzz flavor of choice into the bowls
- Top with some festive sprinkles, serve and enjoy!
(Okay, fine, this one can be for the kids too. Just remember to swap out the Buzz for the regular ice cream).
Recipe adapted from https://lilluna.com/witches-brew/ (also click here for kid-friendly recipe)
- Arctic Buzz Key Lime
- Limeade concentrate
- 1-2 shots of vodka
- Candy gummy eyeballs for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a punch bowl/serve in cups
- Garnish with candy OR this lychee eyeball for some real spooky shit
- Serve and enjoy!
The Devil’s Margarita
Note: recipe adapted from https://www.onecountry.com/food-and-drink/cocktails/devils-margarita-recipe/
- 1 scoop of Arctic Buzz Vanilla or Raspberry
- 1 ½ oz. white tequila
- ¾ oz. lime juice
- ¾ oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. red wine
- Add tequila, lime juice, simple syrup to shaker with ice
- Shake then strain into glass
- Carefully pour red wine on top
- Top with a scoop of Arctic Buzz Raspberry or Vanilla
- Garnish with lychee eyeball for extra spook
Oh yeah, about that unacceptable adult trick-or-treating thing? Just consume enough of these creepy cocktails and Arctic Buzz, and you probably won’t feel that weird knocking on people’s doors asking for candy.